The EDU-SYRIA/EDU-JORDAN program, funded by the EU through the regional trust fund “Madad” in response to the Syrian crisis and managed by the German Jordanian University, announces that the door is now open for Syrian refugees to apply for Vocational Training Diploma Scholarships at Luminus Technical University College for the upcoming academic year 2021/2022.
The registration period starts on Monday 06/09/2021 to Sunday 26/09/2021.
1. Applicants must be:
- Of a Syrian nationality, living in Al Zaatari Camp.
- Hold a the UNHCR Asylum Seeker Certificate.
- Hold the security card (Ministry of Interior card) for Syrian.
- Obtained the Jordanian high school Diploma (Tawjihi) in 2021 – regular study only.
- Younger than 28 years old.
- Obtain an initial acceptance approval from Luminus Technical University College (This does not mean acceptance for the scholarship).
- The priority will be given to candidates with a higher GPA and satisfy the previous conditions.
2. Required documents for Syrian applicants:
- A certified copy of the high school transcript (Tawjihi).
- Copy of the security card for Syrians (Ministry of Interior card).
- Copy of the UNHCR Asylum Seeker Certificate.
- Copy of the passport (if available).
- The initial acceptance approval from Luminus Technical University College.
3. The registration process:
- Apply for an initial acceptance from Luminus Technical University College-Irbid online using this link: https://fbrenderer-100533.campusnexus.cloud/#/renderer/6
- Luminus Technical University College-Irbid will review your applications, if accepted you will recieve in your email a “temporary acceptance” document that has a temporary acceptance number.
Note: receiving the temporary acceptance does not mean acceptance in the scholarship.
- Once you received the temporary acceptance, log in to EDU-SYRIA online application system: https://edu-sys.eu/EduSyriaScholarship, choose the scholarship you want to applay for.
- EDU-SYRIA team will review your application, if accepted you will be invited for an interview.
- Only the candidates who meet the requirements, will be invited to the interview.
- All applicants will be informed whether they were accepted or not.
For those who are unable to apply for the scholarship online; you can come to Luminus Technical University College – Irbid and provide the required documents to obtain the initial acceptance.
Note: Luminus Technical University College will provide buses to transport students from the camp and to the college, every Monday and Wednesday at 10 am during the application period only.
4. Important notes:
- Registration in the online application system is mandatory and no application will be considered otherwise.
- The applicants should have an active email in order to create an account on the online application system.
- The Luminus Technical University College registration department will help the applicants to apply to the online application system after giving them initial acceptance approval.
- Luminus Technical University College will provide buses to transport students from the camp and to the college every Monday and Wednesday at 10 am during the application period only.
- Only the applicants are allowed to enter the college campus due to the university’s measures to limit gatherings, as a preventive measure against the Corona pandemic, therefore we urge the applicant to NOT BRING FAMILY MEMBERS to Luminus Technical University College.
5. Majors covered by the Scholarship at LTUC:-Irbid
6. Contact us
Phone 1: +962 6 429 4144
Phone 2: +962 6 429 4145