The Jordanian Employment for Education Foundation announces the opening of registration for training scholarships
To register, please fill out the following link: https://forms.gle/iq6LPW8Wd2k4cpnE8
You will be contacted for interviews via Zoom.
Training Scholarship fields:
- Advanced Excel for accounting and bookkeeping (Available for graduates of accounting, financial management, and financial and banking sciences
- Auto Cad 3D (available for graduates of architecture and civil engineering)
- Freelance online Teaching (available to teachers and coaches only)
- Presentation skills (available to graduates of all disciplines)
- Advanced data entry (available for graduates of all disciplines)
- Digital Marketing (available to graduates of all disciplines)
A scholarship applicant needs to meet the following requirements:
- Syrian Identity
- Age from 20 to 30 years old
- A diploma or a bachelor’s degree
- Applicants can apply from all Jordan cities
- Applicants should have computer skills
- Applicants should have experience or a certificate in the same field
Required Documents :
- Copy of the security card or Syrians (Ministry of Interior card).
- Copy of the UNHCR Asylum Seeker Certificate.
- Distance education for 3 hours per day only via the Zoom
- Trainees will get an internet card valid for the training duration (one month)
- Trainees will have a certificate from the Jordan Education for Employment Foundation
* To inquire whether the phone is busy or not answered Send a WhatsApp message to 0797072282 containing the full name and the call will be returned.