The EDU-SYRIA/EDU-JORDAN programme -funded by EU through the regional trust fund in response to the Syrian crisis: the EU ‘Madad’ Fund, and managed by the German Jordanian University- announce that the door is now open to apply for scholarships to study for “Teacher Education Professional Diploma” at the Queen Rania Teacher Academy, for Jordanians for the academic year 2022/2023.
The application is now closed
1. Scholarship applicant needs to meet the following requirements:
- The applicant must be Jordanian.
- The applicant should be a beneficiary of one of the following organizations:
- National Aid Fund
- Tkiyet Um Ali
- Al-Zakat Fund
- Al-Aman Fund
- The applicant should hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or is expected to graduate before the beginning of the program.
- The applicant must be 30-year-old or younger.
- The applicant must have a good command of both written and spoken Arabic (for non-English Subject applicants).
- Eligible candidates will take an admissions subject content test in their domain administered by QRTA.
- Successful candidates will be invited for selection day which includes different activities.
- Candidates applying for the English major should pass an English placement test.
2. Additional Requirements (Criteria for Selection):
- Must have the will and passion to further enhance the quality of education in Jordan.
- Must have a passion for the teaching profession.
- High level of subject knowledge and the ability to use technology.
- Enthusiasm and interest in teaching their subject to school students.
- Ability to reflect creatively and critically.
- A positive attitude to, and involvement with young people, and an understanding of the importance of establishing respectful, supportive, and constructive relationships with students.
- A sense of the scope of a teacher’s professional skills and responsibilities.
- The ability to cope well in a highly pressurized and demanding context.
- A commitment to collaboration and cooperative work with colleagues.
- The will to work with special needs students and adapt their planning and teaching to cater to their needs.
- A commitment to equity in education and inclusive learning.
3. Subjects Offered:
- Early Grade
4. Diploma Program Duration:
- The Program is a full-time study for 9 months starting from October 2022.
5. Language of Instruction
- Arabic and English
6. How to Apply:
- create an account on the scholarships registration portal, from this link
- enter all your information correctly
- Log in to the system
- Select “Teacher Education Professional Diploma” from the scholarships list
7. For more information and assistance:
- Please call 06-5507988 , 06- 5507999
- or send an email to email@example.com
Admission is now closed