- The candidate must be Syrians and should hold a refugee registration document by UNHCR.
- The candidate should hold the Jordanian security card for Syrians.
- The candidate must have a certified copy of the high school certificate.
- The candidate must be younger than 28 years old.
- The priority will be given to candidates with a higher GPA.
- The Candidate should obtain an initial acceptance document from Zarqa Univesity
- The priority is given to candidates with a higher GPA.
- Applicants who already study for BA are not accepted
- Students who hold the Jordanian high school certificate.
- Bridging/ students who hold a vocational training diploma and wish to study for BA should have a “Shamel” certificate ( The annual comprehensive final exam for community college students)
- 87.5% of scholarships are granted for Tawjihi graduates 2019.
- 2.5% of scholarships are granted for Tawjihi graduates 2018 or before.
- 10% of scholarships are granted for bridging students.
Minimum accepted Tawjihi average for each faculty are as follows:
|Faculty||Acceptance Tawjihi Average|
|Religion and Law||80|
|Press and Media||80|
|IT and Science||80|
|Literature and Educational Science||85|
|Economy and Management||85|
|Arts and Graphic design||80|
|Tawjihi literature stream; certificates before 2019||80|
|Tawjihi scientific stream; certificates before 2019||85|