Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are these scholarships addressed only for a specific university or students?
These scholarships are dedicated for Syrian students Only. Currently the scholarships offered are for Zarqa University and Al Quds College. More universities and/or entities might be added in the future.
2. Which documents are required?
The documents needed are:
- Magnetic security card.
- Certified high school or bachelor transcript .
- Refuge certificate from the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR).
3. What’s the age limit?
The EDU-Syria program itself does not have a limit. However, there might be a limit applied by the institute that provides the scholarship.
4.Only Bachelor or Master and Doctorate as well?
Currently the scholarships offered are for bachelor degree and Vocational training only.
5. What does “not financially capable” mean?
It means that the applicant has no capability to independently finance their own studies.
6. What are the selection criteria?
The scholarship targeted the most needed people, so the criteria satisfy this issue.