EDU-SYRIA Scholarship program applies separate warnings regulations for the scholarship holders at Zarqa University, As follows:
- First warning:
- A student will receive the first warning if his/her GPA is between 60-65%.
- If the student received the first warning, and in the next semester raised his/her GPA above 65%, the warning will be canceled. Therefore if his/her GPA became 65% or below again, they will receive the first warning again.
- Final warning:
- If the student already received a first warning and his GPA maintained in the range of 60-65%, he/she will receive a final
warning,and will be temporaryexpelled of the scholarship.
- A student will receive a final warning if his/her GPA is 60% or below.
- If a student was expelled from the scholarship, and in the next semester raised his/her GPA above 65%, he/she is allowed to submit a request to the academic committee to re-join the scholarships, the committee will study the request to approve or decline.
- If the students, after he/she was expelled of the scholarship with an average above 60%, did not submit a request to re-join and they wish to continue their studies on their expense, they will receive a reduction on schools fees from the scholarship.