EDU-SYRIA scholarship program, Funded by the European Union Trust Fund “Madad” is pleased to announce that the door is open now for registration in scholarships; for Syrian refugee students seeking a bachelor’s degree at Zarqa University for the second semester 2019/2020.
The registration period starting from Sunday 19/01/2020 to Friday 07/02/2020.
How to apply:
1. First, you should obtain an initial acceptance document from Zarqa Univesity
2. Apply for the scholarship through the scholarship portal www.edu-sys.eu
- The candidate must be Syrians and should have a copy of the registration document for refugees by UNHCR.
- The candidate should have a Jordanian security card (magnetic card) for Syrian.
- The candidate must have a certified copy of the high school certificate.
- The candidate must be younger than 28 years old.
- The priority will be given to candidates with a higher GPA.
- The Candidate should obtain an initial acceptance document from Zarqa Univesity
Required documents to register at Zarqa University:
- A certified copy of the high school certificate
- A copy of the registration document for refugees by UNHCR
- Jordanian security card (magnetic card) for Syrians
- A copy of the birth certificate.
- A copy of the passport.
- Two recent personal photos.
The registration process at Zarqa University:
- Create an account on the EDU-SYRIA scholarships portal: www.edu-Sys.eu
- Obtain an initial acceptance document from Zarqa Univesity
- Log in to your account created in step 1, and enter the number of your ” initial acceptance”
- Click “Apply for the scholarship” button
- Elligabil candidates who meet the conditions and selection criteria will be asked for an interview after the end of the registration period
- All applicant will be informed if they were successfully accepted for the scholarships or not
The registration at Zarqa University to obtain the initial acceptance document will start from Sunday 19/01/2020 to 07/02/2020.
The registration period on the scholarship portal will start on Thursday 23/01/2020
EDU-Syria team wish you all good luck!